Are you looking for...
Chemical Peels in Salisbury
Chemical peels offer an exfoliating touch of renewal for your skin. Using acids like lactic acid and salicylic acid, these treatments gently lower the skin’s pH, loosening the bonds between dead skin cells. With two depth variations available, let’s explore the world of skin rejuvenation…
This superficial depth peel is perfect for first-timers. It’s an excellent choice for treating rosacea, acne, and overall skin improvements. Fully customisable with additional mini-treatments, it’s unlikely to lead to peeling, resulting in minimal downtime.
This medium depth peel is best approached after experiencing the Radiant Peel. While you might experience some peeling between days 3-5, the benefits are extensive. You’ll enjoy improvements in texture, tone, signs of ageing, pigmentation and acne. It’s also a step toward building up your skin barrier.
An exfoliating treatment whereby acids are applied to the skin. Namely lactic acid and salicylic acid. This lowers the pH of the skin loosening the bonds between the dead skin cells.
- Consultation and consenting
- Photos taken
- Application of customised masks/mini treatments
- Application of peel
- Finish off with serums and moisturisers
- Post procedure pack to take home
Immediate glow of the skin.
- May feel dry/tight in days that follow – add more moisturiser
- Flaking/peeling between days 3-5 if sensitive skin or with glow peel. This is still manageable and doesn’t restrict going out.
- After day 5 glowing healthy skin.
- Skin needs to be protected from the sun for at least 14 days and sun ideally avoided all together.
- Recommend repeat treatments to get the best results especially if treating a specific concern.
Mild tingling or feeling of heat. More intense with glow peel. Otherwise very enjoyable.
Unlikely with superficial (radiant) peel but if you have sensitive skin you may still peel. It’s more a dry flaking of the skin, like if you had a sunburn and had a bit of peeling after. Do not schedule any major events within 5 days of the peel, but otherwise this will not prevent you from leaving the house.
Interested in a Chemical Peel?
Book a consultation today to discover the transformative effects of Chemical Peels in Salisbury at Fountain of Youth.