Are you looking for...
Microneedling in Salisbury
Microneedling is a collagen stimulating treatment. The new buzz word for these kinds of treatments is ‘collagen banking’.
Tiny micro punctures are made into the skin to encourage the bodies healing response. The skin heals itself by laying down collagen and elastin. These punctures can be done with derma-rollers or pen devices.
What can Microneedling treat?
The depth of the microneedling is variable depending on the concerns being treated.
Microneedling can improve fine lines and wrinkles, improves texture and tone and overall skin health. Helps to improve the appearance of scars.
- Consultation and consenting
- Photos taken
- Cleanse the skin of face and neck
- Using special serums applied while microneedling device is used.
- Finished off with serums
- Post procedure pack to go home
- Skin tingles and may be slightly red or blotchy straight away.
- This settles within an hour or so
- Skin feels smooth and you may notice improvements in the next few days
- With the collagen stimulating effects continuing in the next few weeks.
- It’s recommended to build on these stimulating effects by undergoing a course of treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart
Mostly pleasurable with no need for numbing cream unless greater depths are sought for specific concerns. A real pamper in fact.
Maybe straight away if you are red or blotchy but it has little down time and compliments of how well you are looking may be possible.
Interested in Microneedling?
Book a consultation today to discover the transformative effects of Microneedling in Salisbury at Fountain of Youth.