Are you looking for...
Skin Boosters in Salisbury
A group of treatments that boost the skin from the inside. This is usually hyaluronic acid but can have vitamins and amino acids mixed in. The newer technologies of polynucleotides would also fall in this category.
The aim is to hydrate the skin, boost collagen and elastin production and thereby reduce the fine lines and wrinkles as well as overall refresh the face/area.
This is not a filler in the sense that it’s not about adding volume but encouraging hydration and changes in texture. It will not change your facial shape or look of your face but rather acts in the skin.
Typically the face is treated alone. Other areas like hands and neck can treated as an additional treatment.
Examples of products/brands that are skin boosters are the likes of Profhilo, Sunekos, Nucleofill, Seventyhyal. Each filler brand has their own skin booster product. With polynucleotide brands being Nucleofil, PhilArt and Lumieyes
I follow my treatment up with microneedling of the skin to further boost the skin.
- Consultation and consenting
- Photos taken
- Clean and markup injection points
- Apply numbing cream
- Injections – tolerable (technique of cannula and/or needle may be used)
- Clean off markings
- Post procedure kit
- A bit of redness and puffy areas straight away. Redness usually settles within an hour or two and puffiness by the next day
- Results gradually improve over the next days to weeks. And 2-3 sessions 1 month apart are recommended for best results.
- Maintenance after that is 6 -12 months
Everyone’s pain threshold is different but most find it tolerable and over quickly. Numbing cream is applied to injection sites.
While I endeavour to get the best results for you, this is a highly variable treatment due to differences in age, skin quality and volume loss.
Interested in Skin Boosters?
Book a consultation today to discover the transformative effects of Skin Boosters in Salisbury at Fountain of Youth.